To Our Community:
The world is facing an extraordinary challenge with the spread of COVID-19. Like you, we’re deeply concerned and will do what we can to help keep our teams, communities, and families safe and healthy.
We’re closely monitoring the spread of the virus and how it may affect our employees and business operations.
What we’re doing:
- We’re following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), US Center for Disease Control (CDC), and local health organizations.
- We’re taking sensible steps to help protect our staff, customers, partners, and vendors. This means fewer in-person meetings, limiting all business-related travel, and making it easier for our employees to take the time they need to care for themselves or their families in the event they are directly affected by COVID-19.
- We’re introducing rigorous additional cleaning procedures on-site in our offices and facilities.
- We’re reminding employees to follow good hygiene practices and providing them with resources for up-to-date information and guidance.
- We’re limiting access to our manufacturing plant and warehouse, and screening all visitors to our facilities.
- We’re preparing plans to keep our business running, in the event of a temporary facilities closure.
- We are monitoring new developments so that we can quickly adapt and continue to maintain the safety and well-being of our community.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all. Please take care of yourselves and each other.
– Rob Davidson, CEO, CURE Pharmaceutical