Harness the Power of Terpenes
CUREfilm β-Caryophyllene contains 30mg of Beta-Caryophyllene, a terpene found in the essential oils of plants such as basil, copaiba, cannabis and clove. It is approved as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Beta-Caryophyllene, a dietary and anti-inflammatory cannabinoid, selectively binds to CB2 receptors, potentially modulating inflammatory and other pathophysiological processes via the endocannabinoid system1. As a functional CB2 activator, Beta-Caryophyllene is devoid of the psychoactive side effects typically associated with CB1 receptor activation.
Beta-Caryophyllene has been shown in preclinical studies to†:
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost immune system function
- Relieve pain
- Alleviate stress, anxiety and depression
- Promote healthy digestion
- Provide neuroprotective benefits 2
The CUREfilm Difference:
- All natural, gluten-free & non-GMO.
- 30mg dose delivered via individually sealed CUREfilm technology for ease of use and maximum benefit.
- One of the only non-liquid forms Beta-Caryophyllene supplementation available on the market.
Anti-inflammatory supplementation with turmeric (curcimin) is expected to reach USD 261 million in 2016††, while immune health supplementation is projected to reach USD 25 billion by 2025.†††
We are at the formulation optimization stage and are seeking distribution partners.
- †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Sources: ††Grand View Research †††Persistence Market Research
White Paper References:
-  Gertsch J, Leonti M, Raduner S, Racz I, Chen JZ, Xie XQ, Altmann KH, Karsak M,Zimmer A. Beta-caryophyllene is a dietary cannabinoid. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.2008 Jul 1;105(26):9099-104. doi: 10.1073/pnas.0803601105. Epub 2008 Jun 23.PubMed PMID: 18574142; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2449371.
-  Viveros-Paredes JM, González-Castañeda RE, Gertsch J, Chaparro-Huerta V, López-Roa RI, Vázquez-Valls E, Beas-Zarate C, Camins-Espuny A, Flores-Soto ME. Neuroprotective Effects of β-Caryophyllene against Dopaminergic Neuron Injury in a Murine Model of Parkinson's Disease Induced by MPTP. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2017 Jul 6;10(3). pii: E60. doi: 10.3390/ph10030060. PubMed PMID: 28684694;PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5620604.