A Novel Way to Promote Healthy Sleep
CUREfilm® Sleep is a daily dietary supplement that delivers a unique blend of five active ingredients with the CUREfilm platform to promote healthy sleep patterns.†
Non-habit forming and natural, CUREfilm® Sleep combines fast-acting, sleep-promoting ingredients with slow-release recovery aids to encourage a deep, restful slumber and a rejuvenated awakening.
Our patent-pending formula contains:
- Melatonin: a natural hormone produced in the body that helps maintain the wake-sleep cycle, or “biological-clock”. Melatonin is most commonly used to help decrease jet lag, adjust sleep cycles and for general insomnia.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: a terpene found in spices like black pepper, cloves, and cinnamon, and herbs like oregano, basil, hops, and rosemary. These herbs and spices contain high concentrations of caryophyllene, a CB2 receptor agonist promoting anti-inflammatory and anti-nociceptive effects, thus helping alleviate pain from muscle and tissue damage. Beta-Caryophyllene has also been shown to reduce anxiety and depression and has no psychoactive effects
- Gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA): a neurotransmitter produced naturally in the human brain. It encourages restfulness, relaxation, serenity and a tranquil state of mind. GABA has few known side effects, all of which appear to be mild when taken in moderate doses.
- Vitamin B6: converts tryptophan into serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate sleep patterns. Vitamin B6 is essential in the synthesis of neurotransmitters that regulate the body’s light-related circadian rhythm, which controls a deep sleep and helps with wakefulness after sleep.
- L-Theanine: an amino acid found most commonly in tea leaves. It can be found in both green and black tea. Research indicates that L-theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness and increases brain serotonin, dopamine and GABA levels. There have been no reports of overdose or side effects while taking L-theanine, and drinking tea is generally safe for most people.
The CUREfilm® Difference:
CUREfilm® Sleep offers the following advantages:
- Convenient thin film dosage form
- Scientifically proven CUREfilm® formulation platform
- Patent pending combination of ingredients that promote both sleep and recovery
- cGMP facility and processes
- White label solution
Melatonin supplement sales reached USD 851 million in 2016 and is projected to top USD 1.5 billion by 2021.††
Launched with Sleep Club and available for white label distribution worldwide.
- †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- ††Source: Technavio 2017